Mean Well KNX-40E 1280D
The KNX Power Supply KNX-40E-1280D is a 1280 mA power supply with high efficiency and a small footprint of only 4SU (72 mm). The device has a KNX bus choke output and additional output for auxiliary power. The -30~+70°C wide temperature operating range can meet all kinds of applications.
Due to the current situation regarding the outbreak of the corona virus Telerex has immediately taken precautions to ensure the health of our employees, customers, suppliers and other relations. We follow the guidelines of the local governments and adjust our organizations if new measurements are taken.
As a company we are fully operational. All our employees can be reached either by phone or email and are fully equipped to provide you our usual services.
In our warehouse we work in two separated shifts in order to minimize the risk of contamination and to ensure the continuity of our daily operations. We also strictly oversee that our warehouse employees and transporters respect the hygiene regulations.
Our customers can place orders via our website or email. Our stock levels are replenished and our suppliers can deliver as scheduled. If you have any specific questions about the status of your orders or our stock we are here to assist you.
We closely watch the developments worldwide and nationally and will inform you regularly on future developments.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any other questions regarding your order, you can contact our customer service department.
Most Popular MEAN WELL Switching Power Supplies
- Slim width and low profile
- Fanless design for no noise environment
- Protections: Short circuit/Over voltage/Over temperature/Over load
- Design with DC OK and Redundant function(small than 5V)
- Semi-potting design for high moisture environment
- LED indicator for Power on
- 3 years warranty
- 2〞x 1〞industry-standard footprint and pin assignment
- 2:1 wide range input
- Approval: IEC60601-1 (2×MOPP)
- Ultra-low patient contact leakage
- 4KVAC I/O isolation
- -40 ~ +90℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / input under voltage
- 3 years warranty