HBG-240-DA Series DALI-function LED Driver
Mean Well releases HBG-240-DA series (240W by increasing DALI control interface models) complying with international regulations IEC62386-101, 102, and 207, LED luminaires system manufacturers. These power units have 5 years warranty. Suitable applications include LED high bay lighting, LED spot lighting and outdoor architectural lighting systems.View more new Mean Well Power Supplies »
Mean Well Web
Mean Well Web is a service by Telerex, member of the Eight Lakes group and one of the Benelux strongest and fastest growing importers and distributors of professional electronics, electromechanical and LED components and has its headquarters in Breda, The Netherlands.
Most popular power supplies
- SMD package, standard pin-out
- Competitive price
- Convection cooling can operate at -40~+100°C
- No additional parts are required to comply with EN55032 radiation Class A
- Protection: short circuit protection
- Taping and reel packaging (optional, package is shown below)
- Safety certification: EAC/CE
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 15.24 x10.9x7.1mm
- 3 years warranty
- Wide input range 10.5~53Vdc
- Operating temperature -30 to +85 °C with convection cooling
- N55032 Class A EMI radiation standard without adding extra component
- 3 years warranty
It fits for use in information communication, networking equipment, industrial automation, telecom equipment and distributed power architecture and other related applications.
The KAA-4R4V dimming actuator is a 4 channels device with high-quality independent latching relay to turn on or off, which is suitable for MEANWELL all kinds of LED drivers. The product specification indicates the maximum number of recommended LED drivers per channel which is easy for building planning. Based on the KNX architecture, KNX system engineers can easily program through the ETS system as needed during planning or use, or manually through the physical buttons on the panel. The KAA-4R4V dimming actuator is independently configured with a green LED on each channel to indicate the status of the switch. The compact design with 4 units(72mm) wide modular makes it suitable for installation in the distribution board on 35mm mounting rails in the EIB/KNX application.