Mean Well CSP-3000
As a response to the increasing demands for high voltage applications, MEAN WELL is expanding our high-power enclosed types from low voltage to high voltage output, therefore releasing the brand new 3000W high output voltage power supply, CSP-3000. This is MEAN WELL’s first high voltage output product, and there are not many similar products on the market. Many customers expressed great interest during the development phase. This unique product will surely attract attention from many different industries once released.
CSP-3000’s most important feature is providing 120V/250V/400VDC high voltage output. Combined with constant current limit set at 100% output, this product series is very suitable for laser, UV curing, and charging equipment. Other key features include programmable voltage/current (PV/PC), which allows the output voltage and current to be adjusted over a wide range by applying an external DC voltage signal. High frequency modulation can also be achieved by applying an external 10V PWM signal between 500Hz~1kHz. Functions such as active current sharing (up to 3 units), remote ON/OFF, and auxiliary power greatly improves the end system design flexibility and application range, making the CSP-3000 suitable for communication equipment and centralized systems that require high power and high voltage.
Features Mean Well CSP-3000 Series
- 180~264VAC input
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Built-in DC fans for forced air cooling
- Output voltage/current programmable
- Active current sharing up to 7200W(2+1)
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control & power OK signal
- Auxiliary power 12V@0.4A
- Protections: short circuit/over current/over voltage/over temperature
- UL/Dekra/EAC/CB/CE safety approved
- Dimmensions (LxWxH): 278 x 177.8 x 63.5 mm
- 5 years warranty