Mean Well DBR-3200/DBU-3200
DBR/DBU-3200 is a 3.2KW single output rack-type/enclosed type AC/DC smart charger in 1U low profile and high power density up to 37W/inch3. This series operates at 90-264Vac & 120-370Vdc input voltage and offers models with the DC output mostly demanded by the industry. Each model is cooled by thermostatically controlled fan. Moreover, DBR/DBU-3200 provides vast design flexibility by equipping various built-in functions such as 3-stage programmable charging curve, programmable output (PV & PC), active current sharing, remote ON-OFF control, auxiliary power, built in ORing FETs to support hot swap (DBR-3200) and etc.
Through continuous R&D innovation on technology, it contributes to MEAN WELL’s first fully digitalized PSU series. Digitalized PSU design further improves switching efficiency, power density, reliability and also makes possible programmable tuning on electrical parameters and internal control and human machine interface (HMI). System-wise power management is feasible by using digital controller and PMBus or CANBus communication protocols to realize synchronous monitoring on input and output parameters. Step by step, the goal of intelligent power supply is therefore achieved in the long run. This series is suitable for applications in industrial automation, Telecommunication equipment, battery charging equipment and EV charging stations that requires power source capable of high output (10KW and beyond).
Features Mean Well DBR-3200/DBU-3200 Series
- Universal Full Range AC Input & DC Input
- Built-in Active PFC
- High efficiency up to 95% (48V model)
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Output voltage and constant current level programmable
- Built-in ORing FET to support PSUs in parallel connection
- Active current sharing, total system power up to 12800W (3+1, DBR)/ 6400W (1+1, DBU)
- Built-in four 3-stage charging curves to address charging behaviors of different types of battery. In each stage of default curve, output current and voltage is adjustable.
- Protection: Battery No Connection/ Battery Under Voltage/Short Circuit/ Over voltage/ Over temperature
- Support PMBus and CANBus optional
- Optional conformal coating
- Safety approval: UL/TUV/EAC/CE/CB
- Dimensions ( LxWxH)-DBU-3200 : 325.8x107x41 mm
DBR-3200: 325x107x41 mm
- 5 years warranty