Mean Well DDR-120
Shortly after unveiling the brand-new DDR DIN Rail mount DC/DC converter family and releasing the DDR-15/30/60 (15~60W) series, MEAN WELL is proud to announce the DDR-120(120W) series to enable DIN Rail DC/DC integration into higher power applications. Since the DDR-120 series is designed to meet both railway and ITE safety standards, it is suitable for DC/DC applications such as, industrial & railway control, security control, and communication systems.
The DDR-120 has ultra-slim enclosure design with a width dimension of only 32mm. This enables convenient installation onto TS-35/7.5 or 15 standard DIN rails without having to worry about spacing. The product design also includes outstanding features such as 2:1 wide input range, 4000VDC IP-OP reinforced isolation, -40~70°C wide operating temperature range, 150% peak load capability, and 5G anti-vibration capability. In addition, the DDR-120 is certified to the ITE IEC62368-1/EN55032, EAC TP TC004, as well as EN50155 railway safety standards, ensuring the DDR-120 can perform reliably as additional system insulation, DC UPS, battery voltage regulator, etc. in all fields of ITE and railway applications.
Features Mean Well DDR-120 Series
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- 2:1 wide input range
- -40~+70°C ultra-wide operating temperature range
- 4000Vdc IP-OP reinforced isolation
- 150% peak load capability
- Output voltage adjustable (±15%) via built-in SVR
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / input reverse polarity / input under voltage
- LED power indicator
- Safety approval: Railway: EN50155/IEC60571/EN45545-2/EN50121-3-2; ITE: IEC62368-1(LVD)/EN55032、EAC
- Ultra slim, dimensions (W x H x D) – 32 x 125.2 x 102mm
- 3 years warranty