Mean Well DDR-15/30/60
In our continual mission to expand the MEAN WELL DC-DC converter product line and to fulfill different application requirements, MEAN WELL is proud to announce the DIN rail mount DDR family to complement the previously released enclosed type, PCB open frame type, board mount type, and encapsulated module type DC-DC converters. The first DDR family members to meet the market are the 15W~60W series, and we have plans for the DDR family to include 15W/30W/60W/120W/240W models eventually. The release of the DIN rail mount family will empower the MEAN WELL product line with more DC-DC options available to the market and will elevate MEAN WELL as a more complete one-stop-shop for any AC/DC+DC/DC power system solutions.
The DDR-15~60 series are equipped with DIN rail mounting brackets for fast and convenient installations. With outstanding features such as 4:1 wide input range, -40~+85°C operating temperature, 4000VDC IP-OP reinforced isolation, 3-year warranty, etc., these series are suitable for industrial control, automation, and communication systems. Typical applications include battery voltage regulator, additional system insulation, DC UPS and much more.
Features Mean Well DDR-15/30/60 Series
- 4:1 wide input range
- -40~+85°C ultra wide operating temperature range
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- High efficiency up to 92%
- Output voltage adjustable (±10%) via built-in SVR
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / input reverse polarity / input under voltage
- 4KVdc IP-OP isolation (reinforced isolation)
- LED power indicator
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- CE / EAC safety approval
- Ultra slim, dimensions (W x H x D) DDR-15 : 17.5 (1SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm/ DDR-30：35 (2SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm/ DDR-60：52.5 (3SU) x 90 x 54.5 mm
- 3 years warranty