Mean Well DLP-04
New in December 2017
With the development of DALI intelligent dimming, in response to the market demand for large-scale, complex control of DALI systems, MEAN WELL introduces the DALI bus power – DLP-04 series. In addition to powering up to 64 separate DALI dimming power control terminals, DLP-04 series can also power the DALI controllers without internal power supply (including DALI panels, DALI groupings, scene controllers) with the rest electricity. In addition, DLP-04R adopts Din Rail design, while the DLR-04L follows PLM series as long shell design, saving installation space.
DLP-04 series is complied with EN55015.EN61547.EN61000-3-2, 3 and DALI standard IEC62386-101. It accepts universal input from 90 to 264VAC, and certified to Class II with no FG and IP20 grade, providing perfect solutions for DALI control system.
Features Mean Well DLP-04 Series
- 90~295VAC full range input
- Slim design
- Plastic case with class II
- No load/standby power consumption (type L)
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
- -20~+60℃ working temperature
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage
- Dimension: DLP-04R : 35*90*54.5 mm (W*H*D)
DLP-04L : 145*38*22 mm (L*W*H)
- 3 years warranty