Mean Well IDLV/ IDPV-25 Serie
New in January 2018
MEAN WELL has launched multiple indoor LED drivers. Plastic housing type IDLV family and PCB Type IDPV family are constant voltage PWM output with PFC function. To offer more choices, MEAN WELL extends the output power down to 25 wattage.In order to meet the design and the installation requirements of the indoor lighting fixtures, these two series adopt co-design work; the differences are merely in the appearance and the mechanism. Sharing the same electrical specifications enables LED luminaires system manufacturers to have better planning flexibility. Standard products are equipped with built-in 2 in 1 dimming function (12V/50mA auxiliary output are also offered for A-Type models). In a nut, these two series are very suitable for indoor LED panel lighting and LED flood lighting.
Features Mean Well IDLV/ IDPV-25 Series
- 90~295VAC input only
- Class II design, no F.G.
- Built-in active PFC function
- Built-in 2 in 1 dimming function (0~10VDC and PWM signal)
- No load power consumption
- Working temperature— IDLV-25:-20~+90℃(Tc), IDPV-25：-20~+45℃(Ta)
- Protections: Short circuit/Over current
- UL/CUL/ENEC/CB/CCC/CE certificated
- Dimension (L x W x H)— IDLV-25: 110 x 75 x 22mm / IDPV-25: 114.5 x 72.5 x 20 mm
- 3 years warranty
Application Mean Well IDLV/ IDPV-25
IDLV-25-48 AC-DC Constant Voltage LED Driver (CV); Input range 90-295VAC; Output 48Vdc at 0.52A; 2 in 1 dimming with 0-10Vdc or PWM signalshow more show lessAC-DC Constant Voltage LED Driver (CV); Input range 90-295VAC; Output 48Vdc at 0.52A; 2 in 1 dimming with 0-10Vdc or PWM signalStock available on request