Mean Well LDFH-60(D)
In order to meet the 277VAC and 347VAC input requirement in North America region, MEAN WELL specially unveils the new 60W LPFH-60 and LPFH-60D (with built-in 3 in 1 dimming function) series which accept 200VAC~400VAC input. Due to the IP67 high protection level, the highest 90.5% working efficiency, 5 years warranty and PFC function that the whole LPF family is the popular choice of MEAN WELL plastic case LED drivers.
Most of the characteristics of these two series follow the original LPF and LPF-D series, such as the IP67 high protection level, up to 90% high working efficiency and the 5 years warranty is remained, with changes merely for the input range from 90~305VAC to 200~400VAC, the operating temperature raising to -40~+90℃(case temperature) and acquiring UL Type “HL” certification that they fit the use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location luminaires. Suitable applications are those LED lighting luminaires like indoor panel lighting, flood lighting and bay lighting which demands 277VAC and 347VAC high input voltage.
Features Mean Well LDFH-60(D) Series
- 200~400VAC full range input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Built-in 3 in 1 dimming function for D-Type (1~10Vdc, PWM signal or resistance)
- Type “HL” for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location luminaires
- IP67 protection level
- Working temperature: -40~+90℃ (case temperature)
- Protections: Short circuit / Over current / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Class II power unit (no FG)
- Class 2 power unit
- Approvals: UL/CUL/FCC
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 162.5x 43 x 32mm
- 5 years warranty