Mean Well MPM/MFM-05/10/30 Serie
New in September 2017
To enhance the competitiveness of medical industry and respond to the trend of miniature medical devices, MEAN WELL is unveiling two high density and miniature on board type medical grade AC/DC power supply, encapsulated type MPM-05/10/30 and PCB type MFM-05/10/30. Compared to the last generation, PM and NFM, the new MPM and MFM series have one third of the PM and NFM size, but wider operating temperature, higher efficiency and lower no load power consumption. The design of these two series comply with IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 3rd version medical related safety regulations, possessing 2 x MOPP isolation level and low leakage current. These two series are able to be applied to type BF (Body Floating, patient contact type) medical equipment. Suitable applications include medical testing apparatus, portable medical devices, and medical equipments requiring extremely low standby power consumption, etc.
For main specification differences between MPM/MFM series and last generation PM/NFM, please refer to the following table.
Features Mean Well MPM/MFM-05/10/30 Series
- High density and compact size
- 2 x MOPP isolation level and super low leakage current suitable for BF application
- No load power consumption
- -40~+85℃ wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- EMI class B for class II configuration
- 5000 meters operating altitude
- Safety certificate: CB/TUV/UL (IEC60601-1, EN60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1)
- 3 years warranty