Mean Well TDR-480 Serie
TDR-960 series, the ultra slim 3-phase DIN rail power supply of MEAN WELL, has been widely accepted by large-scale industrial machines and tools requiring 3-phase VAC input since they were released in 2012. In order to fulfill the application demands for 3-phase DIN rail power supplies with lower output wattage, MEAN WELL is pleased to unveil the new 480W TDR-480 series.
The main features of TDR-480 are accepting 340~550VAC 3-phase input voltage (2-phase operation also available) and fanless design, the 85.5mm slim width makes the volume reduce by 52% compared to the previous generation DRT-480 series that resolves the issue of the limited space on the rail for system designers. Furthermore, this series complies with EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2) industrial immunity level and passes UL508/CB/CE international certificates that the TDR-480 series must be the best choices for terminal cabinets with limited internal rail spacing. Suitable applications include industrial control system, semiconductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, electro-mechanical apparatus, or those installation applications requiring fanless design and low-noise etc.
Features Mean Well TDR-480 Series
- Three-phase 340~550VAC wide input range (dual-phase operation also possible)
- 85.5mm ultra slim design
- Built-in active power factor correction function (PFC)
- High efficiency up to 93%
- Optional DC OK relay contact
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- Working temperature：-30~+70℃
- Protections：Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Comply with EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2) industrial immunity level
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Dimension (W x H x D)：85.5 x 125.2 x 128.5 mm
- 3 years warranty