New Mean Well Power Supplies
Mean well announces new series for LED Driver, DIN Rail power supplies or other application where power supplies are needed. All Meanwell related news can be found per news category.
- smallest size current on the market
- Class II reinforced isolation
- accepting 85~264VAC input voltage (277VAC operational)
- low no load power consumption (0.3W)
- high efficiency (90.5%)
- adjustable DC output voltage (±10%)
- wide working temperature range (-30~+70℃)
- designed to meet over voltage category III (OVCIII)
Additionally, the product conforms to the EU harmonic current regulation EN61000-3-2 Class A and certified to complete safety regulations. The design complies with EU EN43880 standard for DIN rail installations, with height of 90mm and width of 105mm (6SU).
The KAA-8R Universal Actuator is suitable for different load situations and possible for many application areas up to 8 independent channels. It receives KNX telegrams and can be used as switch actuator or shutter actuator (planned). Mixed applications from switch and shutter actuator are always possible. Each output uses a bistable (latching) relay and can be operated manually via a push button. One green LED per channel for indicating the switching status. The compact design with 4 units (72 mm) wide modular makes it suitable for quick and simple installation in the standard distribution board. Other functions including heating control and logic functions are integrated to provide the KNX system integrators with high design freedom. As result， KAA-8R is featuring both reliability and multi functionality to meet various needs in a modern building.
- Industrial control systems
- Semiconductor fabrication equipment
- Factory automation
- Industrial electrical equipment
- Environments that require low noise level and fanless power supplies