Mean Well RPS-400-C/-TF/-SF Serie
New in September 2016
Foreseeing the prosperous growing trend of global medical industry, MEAN WELL has comprehensively cultivated the medical standard power supply fields, continuing unveiling various product lines of standard power supplies which are in compliance with medical safety regulations for different types such as adaptor type (GSM family and GEM family), open frame type (RPS family), enclosed type (RPS-C family), and so on. These newest and complete product lines are able to sufficiently fulfill the growing demands of medical standard power supplies from the market.
MEAN WELL keeps raising the output wattage up to 400W within the original miniature 5”x3” footprint, being pleased to unveil the new RPS-400/-C/-TF/-SF series which include open frame type, enclosed type and enclosed type with built-in fan (top fan and side fan model). The products of RPS whole family has completely covered the applications ranging from 30W to 400W output wattage and provides various models for customer to choose. Therefore, RPS family is regarded to be the best solution of the new generation medical standard power supply due to its complete product lines and the best price-performance ratio.
These products all follow the design of RPS family, passing IEC60601-1 3rd version, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 and TUV EN60601-1 medical related safety regulations; possessing 2 x MOPP isolation level and ultra low leakage current that it is suitable to be applied to various type BF (Body Floating, patient contact type) medical equipments. Furthermore, with the ultra low no load power consumption, that it helps meet the energy-saving requirements and offers an ideal standard power solution for applications such as medical/health care/biochemical testing equipments requiring ultra low leakage current and low power consumption while at standby mode, medical monitoring devices and medical autonomous robots.
Features Mean Well RPS-400/-C/-TF/-SF Series
- 80~264VAC full range input
- Ultra low no load power consumption
- Built-in active PFC function
- Class I (with FG)/ Class II (no FG) system for PCB type, Class I (with FG) system is recommended for enclosed type
- Highest efficiency up to 94%
- Working temperature:-30~+70℃
- Complete protection functions: Short circuit/Overload/Over voltage/Over temperature
- Built-in 12Vdc/0.5A fan supply
- Standby 5V@1A
- Approved for UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE
- Equipped with LED indicator for power on
- Dimension (L x W x H)－PCB type：127 x 76.2 x 35 mm (5”x3”); enclosed type：130 x 86.6 x 43 mm
- TF-Type：130 x 86.6 x 66.5 mm; SF-Type：151 x 86.6 x 43 mm/div>
- 3 years warranty