Mean Well IDLC/IDPC-25
New in June 2017
Soon after two flicker free design indoor LED drivers, the IDLC-45/65 series (plastic housing type) and the IDPC-45/65 series (PCB type) are released to the market, they have become popular and widely adopted by indoor LED lighting system designers. Thus, to offer customers better and complete product output wattage selection, MEAN WELL launches the new IDLC-25 series (plastic housing type) and IDPC-25 series (PCB type).
In order to meet the design and the installation requirements of the indoor lighting fixture, these two series adopt co-design work; the differences are merely in the appearance and the mechanism. Sharing the same electrical specifications enables LED luminaries system manufacturers to have better planning flexibility. These two series provide 700mA/1050mA/1400mA/1750mA constant current output with the compliance with global safety regulations. Also, standard products are equipped with built-in 2 in 1 dimming function (12V/50mA auxiliary output are also offered for A-Type models). In a nut, these two series are very suitable to be applied to the indoor LED lighting and requiring flicker free and low power consumption, such as LED panel lighting and LED flood lighting.
Features Mean Well IDLC/IDPC-25 Series
- 90~295VAC input only
- Flicker free design
- Class II design, no F.G.
- Built-in active PFC function
- Built-in 2 in 1 dimming function (0~10VDC or PWM signal)
- Built-in 12V/50mA auxiliary output (A-Type)
- No load power consumption
- Working temperature—IDLC:-20~+90℃(Tc), IDPC：-20~+50℃(Ta)
- Protections: Short circuit
- UL/CUL/ENEC/CB/CCC/CE certificated
- Dimension (L x W x H)—IDLC: 110 x 75 x 22mm，IDPC: 114.5 x 72.5 x 20 mm
- 3 years warranty